VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES
New! On-Site Video Production Services
Capture the best your booth has to offer… and turn it into video crafted for your company’s promotional platforms.
The adoption of video as a marketing tactic continues to soar, with more companies using it than ever before to promote their products and services. Video brings the story of your core value proposition to life and is perfectly suited for websites, social media, email marketing and more. That’s why LightShow West is introducing a new video production service to our exhibitors to leverage during the show to create lasting impressions long after.
RATES & SERVICES
All video services include free in-depth consultation to understand client’s needs, scope and budget.
- Includes pre-scheduled HD video coverage and editing of key product offerings and services as well as directed talking head interviews with lead salesperson and/or executive, plus intro/outro with logo sting and appropriate background music for a final product with an approximate runtime of 2 minutes. Two video draft reviews are granted – $75/hour rate applies afterward until approved delivery of rendered final product.
ADDITIONAL CUSTOM SERVICES
- • Conceptualization
- • Scriptwriting
- • Storyboarding
- • Voiceover
- • On-site Direction/Production/Cinematography/Lighting
- • Postproduction (Editing/Sound/Mixing)
- • Motion Graphics/Animation
- • Experiential Video Rendering
- • Live Event Coverage
- • Original Music/Scoring/Stock Music Procurement
The finished product is yours to keep and use!
PLUS, we can promote your video through our many channels:
SOCIAL MEDIA | NEWSLETTERSWEBSITES
or all of the above!
Stay Competitive and On-trend With a Video Developed by an Industry Expert!
For complete details and to schedule your video session, contact
JASON KUSHNER is a videographer, editor, writer and filmmaker living in the Greater Atlanta Area. With an educational background combining film and journalism, Kushner has shot video and written for a myriad of publications and multimedia projects including Creative Loafing Tampa, TBO.com, Starline Films and Digital Signage Connection. His 2009 documentary American Colonies: Collapse of the Bee became an Official Selection at 12 international film festivals, won Best Documentary at the 2009 Central Florida Film Festival and a John Muir Gold Award at the 2009 Yosemite Film Festival. Since 2015, he has been the Digital Content Manager for Exponation, parent company of Digital Signage Expo, LightShow West and LED Specifier Summit.