LightShow West Offers
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
- Conference tracks dedicated to core industry issues.
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, BOMI, IDCEC, IES and LA-CES.
- Free on-floor workshops.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.
* ADMISSIONS POLICY: Admission to LightShow West exhibits and seminars is free (with pre-show registration) for qualified attendees — professionals in a position to purchase or influence the purchase of lighting products, services and controls. At-show registration is $50 per person. To protect our exhibiting companies, manufacturers of lighting products, controls or other lighting technologies who are not exhibitors must pay a non-exhibiting-manufacturer fee of $595** to be admitted to the show floor. Children under the age of 16, including infants in arms or strollers, are not allowed on the show floor.