ABOUT LIGHTSHOW WEST
LightShow West offers two days of lighting education and solutions geared toward specifiers of commercial, architectural and high‑end decorative lighting products, controls and technologies. Launched in 2005 as a biennial event, LightShow West has grown to become the West Coast’s largest and foremost destination for architects, designers and other lighting professionals to keep current on the latest lighting trends through free* seminars and face‑to‑face access to 300+ leading international lighting manufacturers.
6 FREE On-Floor Workshops* | Control Systems Summit – $195/person
LIGHTSHOW WEST FEATURES:
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
- Conference track dedicated to Title 24 issues.
- NEW for 2017! – a one-day Control Systems Summit.
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, IDCEC, NCQLP and more.
- Topical roundtables to facilitate discussions of key topics with peers.
- Free on-floor workshops.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.
Exponation, LLC is a leading trade show, conference and web portal production company based in Atlanta, Georgia. We are proud to bring you LightShow West, rated “A” by the Edison Report in 2015 and ranked earlier by Expo Magazine as one of the Top 25 Fast‑Growth Shows. In addition to LightShow West and its accompanying digital newsletter WestCoast Lighting Insider, Exponation produces LED Specifier Summit, which stages in Chicago, November 14‑15, 2017. Exponation’s largest event, Digital Signage Expo, is a five‑time Tradeshow Executive “Fastest 50” award winner, which is given to the 50 fastest-growing trade and consumer shows annually. In addition, the company powers Digital Signage Connection – the digital signage industry’s source for news.
C/o LightShow West Registration
6840 Meadowridge Court
Alpharetta, GA 30005